Become a transformative leader in your life and career with our Master of Education and Master of Science online degrees. An accredited faith-based institution, Concordia University, Nebraska’s mission for more than 100 years has been to provide a quality education established on Christian principles and focused on academic excellence, practical skills and proven techniques. Learn from some of the best faculty in the field who share a genuine interest in your success inside and outside the classroom.
Concordia’s rigorous, focused curriculum means you can take what you learn in class and apply it to your job the next day. Our online system lets you advance your career and further your education without taking time off from your current job. Complete assignments when and where it’s most convenient. Take the next step with Concordia and transform your future.
Choose from six M.Ed. degrees and related certification programs and gain the skills, knowledge, and training to lead the next generation of learners as you advance your education career:
- M.Ed. in Literacy with Reading Specialist Emphasis
- M.Ed. in Literacy with Reading Specialist and ESL Emphases
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Choose from two M.S. degree programs and related certifications and become an effective servant-leader focused on helping others in today’s increasingly complex, diverse, and fast-changing society:
- M.S. in Family Life
- M.S. in Gerontology and Aging Studies
- Administration Concentration
- Mental Health Concentration
As a Concordia online student, you’ll benefit from a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2013 Midwest Regional Universities category.